ROCKETS AND ROBOTS

THE OFFICIAL PLACE OF ALL THINGS POWERMAN 5000

Friday, January 29, 2010

TO DO LIST FOR 2010, UPDATE


Write some new songs. - in progress!
Release some new songs. - not yet.
Go on tour. - tour booked for June!
Finish a couple of screenplays. - working on it.
Sell a screenplay. - um, not yet.
Write a comic book. - nope.
Get a certain idea I have been working on for three years on TV. - a little closer!
Try acting. - not quite.
Direct a movie. - technically, no.
Go to the gym. - yes, I did today!!

All in all, not a bad start and only one month deep. How are you guys doing?

4 comments:

  1. I'm starting to think about eating less but I can eat a lot of ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got an idea for a comic book you might be interested in, hit me up if you wanna chat about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://the-art-of-anima.blogspot.com/

    What do you wanted in the gym??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spider, love your blog! Looks like the year is starting out great for you. I started my own blogsite to post up poetry and song lyrics I've written...hope to get everything I've written published someday...need to start working out tho! That's always a biggie.

    ReplyDelete