ROCKETS AND ROBOTS

THE OFFICIAL PLACE OF ALL THINGS POWERMAN 5000

Sunday, January 24, 2010

BALLOON BOY'S MOM SPEAKS!


"We tried working so hard to make money to survive. It's a shame to come up with this idea," Mayumi Heene told a Larimer County Sheriff's investigator during an interview days after the flight televised worldwide. "This was something that could take me, take us to the point we wanted to be at."

I totally sympathize. I know when I've had money problems I've thought, "hey , maybe if I pretend to stick my kids in a giant balloon everything will be fine!"

2 comments:

  1. I hate how they exploited those poor kids with this whole thing and their TWO appearances on Wife Swap. Now the dad is saying he only pled guilt so that his wife wouldn't be deported and that the police made up his confession. Yeah sure right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm in Germany, there is nowhere to hear about it. But the few I know, I don't like.
    Being alone in such a baloon when you're so little, then it is dangerous. It's not funny or necessary to try attract Attention in such a way! Many people relly needs help and they make such 'funny' things...
    I really don't get it u.u

    ReplyDelete